Friday 1 June 2012

Bambai Meri Jaan

For those of you who do not understand hindi, it means, Mumbai My Life... Literally. And straight to the point, it is the MOST beautiful city in the world. It is the city of irony, where there are beaches and mountains, slums and five star hotels, roadside markets and fashionable malls and designer stores. This is the city where even the lowest rung of people are allowed to live with as much dignity as a super-hyped-movie-star. This is the place where the Indian version of Hollywood came into being. This is the city of professionals where everyone is on time even if the heavens are pouring their wrath(or love if you may) in full swing. Even though I wasn't born here, it doesn't stop me from calling the 'Satelite City' my home. Why am I in the sudden 'Home Sweet Home' phase even after living here for five years? I'm soon going to leave this place, this City Of Dreams. I don,t know where i will be in the next 5 years.. Atleast i know where my heart will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment